The journey around time and the works of the great Dutch artist.
What view? Obviously, the view of the Basilica of St. Anthony!
It all started in these rooms, back in 2005, when we experienced for the first time the thrilling view of the Saint (as we call it) from the small terrace of room 107 or the windows of 218: unforgettable!
We could easily categorize them as junior suites for their size.
As for finishes: ceiling heights, decorated with plaster, make them true works of art, the ebony-stained oak floor, the simple and elegant colors of the walls and boiseries, the great little design classics such as the “bulb” or the “parenthesis” of Castiglioni involving to such a point that the small old fashioned bathrooms can be considered as pleasant and ironic aesthetic experiments, without of course ignoring its functionality and cleanliness.
– 180 × 200 king size bed
– Memory foam mattresses
– Illy espresso coffee machine
– Electric kettle with selection of The Dammann Freres and herbal teas with typical courtesy biscuits
– Brita filtered courtesy water
– Free minibar with soft drinks, tonic water, mineral water
– 13 “laptop safe
– Full HD TV mod. Ambilight with satellite channels
– Bathroom set with honeycomb bathrobe and slippers
– Radio roberts
– Dental hygiene kit
– Shaving kit
– Personalized city map
– Free in-room breakfast (on request until 18.00 the previous day)
– Luggage transport to / from the room
Best price guarantee
High speed internet
Tariffa Safe Reflex
Scopri la nuova tariffaClicca qui